Selecting the best charity WordPress theme for your organisation that runs business related to all kinds of non-profit, charity, donation, crowdfunding and fundraising is a challenging experience. This is because there are too many options out there with thousands of reviews, both positive and negative.
In the post, we will present to you 7 ultimate charity WordPress themes with detailed reviews, and we provide a guide to help you choose the best charity WordPress theme.
All these 7 charity WordPress themes come with clean and modern style, latest functionality, online documentation, and enthusiastic support.
Top 7 Best Charity WordPress Themes Reviews 2021 You Don’t Miss
1. Asting – The Best WordPress Theme For Charity Organisations
Asting is designed well for charity, non-profit organization, NGO, welfare committee, activism, volunteer. The theme consists of all dispensable functionalities for a charity and crowdfunding WordPress site. With a quality WordPress theme like Asting, you own all the tools and elements to build a beautiful website.
– Offer volunteer feature: Allow volunteers to make an online request by filling in the volunteer form.
– Advanced events search form: Thanks to the search form and a built-in calendar, visitors can quickly filter events based on their needs.
– Its clear and neat design can make a strong impression on guests when entering the site.
– The progress bar on the donation page will automatically update to give your visitors the current total and show how much is left to go.
– Don’t provide a calendar to show events in a month on the calendar
– Don’t have many options for blog layouts.
2. Krowd – The Best WordPress Theme For Crowdfunding Websites
Krowd is a professional WordPress theme which fits for all kinds of crowdfunding, charity, nonprofit, NGO, donations but this theme would be the best for crowdfunding or crowdfunding marketplace websites.
It is designed keeping in mind the necessities of a charity website to include one click installation, fully responsive design, amazing revolution slider plugin …
– Accept online payment when guests make a donation
– Frontend Submission Form: users can submit and manage crowdfunding projects from the front-ent with this feature
– Front-end login/registration: Let users login and register all in the front-end
– Events Calendar Plugin: Support creating an events calendar that shows all events in a month and easily controls it.
– Awesome Sorting feature: this helps visitors quickly filter
– Don’t support volunteer feature
– Only have an event listing option.
3. Gaea – The Best WordPress Theme For Environmental Websites
Gaea comes handy for non profit, environmental and charity websites but it is the perfect choice for organisations who protect the environment and wild animals.
– Blog page: It is an important inner page that supports you posting news, videos and images to generate traffic for your site
– Digital Shop: the theme is fully compatible with Woocommerce, so you can create an online store to sell any item. It is also a useful way to help you raise funds for your projects.
– Image Gallery feature: The theme supplies different gallery styles that help to show your images in more flexible and attractive ways to grab visitors’ attention.
– Don’t support a search form when visitors want to fitler events.
4. Crowdmerce – The Best WordPress Theme For Crowdfunding Websites
Crowdmerc-Crowdfunding Startup Fundraising WordPress ThemeCrowdmerce can be suitable for Startup Fundraising, NGO, or Charity websites, but like Krowd it is the top choice for crowdfunding startup. Crowdmerce with a clean and minimalistic design offers all tools and elementors to help you design a crowdfunding WordPress site that reflects your mission, core audience, and focus.
– Accept online donations
– Allow users to submit a fundraising campaign
– Enable you to set up goal and target date
– Packed with drag and drop design options, so it spares you a lot of customization work and time
– Only offers manually make a donation while setting up some premade options for donation will help to save visitors’ time.
– Don’t have an event calendar to manage events.
5. Native Church – The Best WordPress Theme For Church & Religious Websites
Native Church is a powerful WordPress theme designed and developed for Church, Charity, Non – Profit and Religious . The theme gives a classical look with boxed layout and gives a modern look with wide layout.
– Fully Compatible with the built-in events manager plugin to support managing events with easy without buying any additional plugin.
– Compatible with WPML plugin: With this plugin, you can show your content to all visitors from any part of the world.
– Offer a Mega menu, so customers can find out information as fast as possible.
– Compatible Revolution Slider Plugin: allow to show all content with highly customizable, transitions, effect and custom animations.
– Only provide manually to make a donation while setting up some premade options for donation will help to save visitors’ time.
– Don’t provide bar progress to monitor donations.
6. Grace – The Best WordPress Theme For Church & Religious Organisations
Grace is dedicated to churches, prayer groups, charity services, religious organizations and similar sites. The theme starts with various inner pages to speed up your site’ launch, including about us, contact, testimonials, FaQs, Search
– Offer important inner pages: cause pages, sermons pages, about us, contact, team, team member …
–Provide the advanced blog feature: allow you to create news and show all those articles according to different styles: standard with sidebar, standard without sidebar, masonry, portfolio.
– Offer an events timeline: Allow guests to know upcoming events with basic information about events in a timeline.
– Provide essential shortcodes to help you create important features for a charity site without much effort.
– Don’t have many events listing options to choose
– Don’t have a powerful events search form
7. Green Earth – The Best WordPress Theme For Environmental Websites
Green Earth is tailored for business and non-profit organisations that need environmental style. Green Earth comes with many awesome features: unlimited sidebars, 450 fonts, custom slider, WPML …
– Sleek and modern design that make your site stand out from the rest
– Supply custom slider feature: let you manage slider freely
– Advanced Blog: build your blog page with 8 different styles. Easily control blog layouts with left, right sidebar or full-width.
– Don’t support making an online donation for raising your fund
– Don’t support posting and managing events
Useful Guide: How To Choose the best Charity WordPress Theme ?
When it comes to charity WordPress themes, it is a little difficult to find out the best one for your individual needs as there are thousands of templates for you to select.
Because of that reason, in this part, we show the most important factors you need to consider when you choose the best charity WordPress theme.
1. Projects / Campaigns / Causes
The best Charity WordPress theme has to have this feature because it is where you can say to your visitors reasons why they need to get donations for your projects. This will make a big contribution in raising funds for your project.
2. Responsive Design
A mobile-friendly website is essential since half visitors are using mobile devices to enter your site. Therefore, responsive design will make your site adapt to look pixel-perfect on any device. This means that visitors can enjoy your website whether they are using a desktop, tablet or mobile device.
3. Donation Feature
A donation feature is a must-have thing to help you gain trust and get donations from donors and supporters. It can offer you options to choose pre-installed donation values or enter donations manually. Besides, it will be better if your site accepts online payment.
4. Progress Bar
The progress bar enables you to monitor donations and tells you how far you are on your fundraising target. Moreovers, it will update after every successful transaction.
5. Event Manager
Organising events is an effective way to catch supporters’ and sponsors’ attention. So, the theme you choose needs to have event management functionality to support you posting unlimited events and managing them.
6. Volunteer Feature
It would be a stunning thing if a theme offers a volunteer feature that helps your volunteers send a requirement by filling in an online form with basic information.
Although everyone has different opinions when selecting a suitable charity WordPress theme, we hope that the post is enough useful to give you some suggestions and information on how to pick up the best charity WordPress theme.