If you need any help or support please contact us through forum: https://ovatheme.ticksy.com/
Then open file and find "Item Purchase Code" like
Item Purchase Code: cdf581e0-ed42-41a2-ab3f-26bb5fb9c874
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed.
To install this theme you must have a working version of WordPress already installed. If you need help installing WordPress, follow the instructions in WordPress Codex or you can watch the Instructional Video. Below are all the useful links for WordPress information.
To use theme, you must be running WordPress 4.0 or higher, PHP5 or higher, and mysql 5 or higher. We have tested it with Mac, Windows and Linux. Below are a list of items you should ensure your host can comply with.
You need follow exactly steps:
1: Read "installing the theme" section
2: Read "Import demo content like our demo"
3: Read "Setup a page is Home Page" section
4: Read config menu
5: Read "Theme Options" section
6: Read create post type, shortcode, config plugins, usage visual composer
7: Read "Translations" section: Translate text in theme
Once you have setup a copy of WordPress, there are two ways you can go about installing the theme:
- Install via Wordpress
- Install via FTP
For example: Install theme your-theme.zip
Step 1 - Unzip the downloaded package from Themeforest. Find the folder theme and inside it find the file your-theme.zip
Step 2 - Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Appearance > Themes >> Click "Add New" >> Click "Upload theme"
Step 4 - Wait the theme being uploaded and installed.
Step 5 - Activate the theme: Go to Appearance > Themes and Activate.
Step 6: - Then active theme you will get a notification to activate the required plugins: Redux Framework, Your-theme Common, Visual Composer ....
Common Install Error: The “Are You Sure You Want To Do This” message may occur, means that you are limited in upload file size. Consider install the theme via FTP if this happens, or call your hosting company and ask them to increase the limited size.
- Next step: Read Import demo content and home page section
Step 1 - Please surely 'transfer type' in your FTP is 'Binary'
Step 2 - Upload your-theme folder from downloaded package into wp-content > themes folder
Step 3 - Activate the theme: Go to Appearance > Themes and Activate.
Step 4: - Then active theme you will get a notification to activate the required plugins: Redux Framework, Your-theme Common, Visual Composer ....
Step 5: If you install have some problems with tgm-plugin-activation, Please open file your_theme/framework/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php config file with 'Encoding' is 'Encode in ANSI' or 'Encode in UTF-8 without BOM' after hit save
You can update your theme via FTP or via WordPress admin panel. However, make sure that you have already downloaded the new updated theme files from Themeforest first.
1: Some things you need to prepare before update.
Backup Your Current Theme – It’s always a good idea to keep a backup of your current theme. Log on to your server or cpanel and make a copy of your current “your-theme” theme folder to your computer. If needed, you can reload the previous version. Its also a good idea to backup your theme options. There is a “Backup” tab in theme options to export your settings. And always be sure to make a copy of your custom CSS field.
- Do Not Keep Older Copies of The Theme In WP Theme Folder – You should completely remove all previous your-theme theme folders before adding the new updated theme folder, or you could end up with WP path issues, etc.
- Do Not Rename The Theme Folder – If you rename your theme folder when you update, the path will no longer be valid. WordPress stores menus, widget settings and some other settings by folder path. You need to rename your theme folder back to the original state as while it first be downloaded, and your settings, menus, widgets will be restored. If you need to keep your previous theme folder, then simply make a copy of it some elsewhere before you upload the new theme
- Reset Browser Cache - It is always recommended to reset your browser, plugins, server cache when you update. Visual issues may happen, and cache needs emptied. Each browser allows you to remove cookies, history and other data.
2: Update Theme
- Method 1: Remove old theme and upload new theme via FTP or Wordpress admin.
- Method 2: Read file: Changelog/changelog.txt from downloaded package and update change files
- New Visual Composer - When update versions comes with new version of Visual Composer, you should delete old-version and re-install it again.
You have to import demo content to your site like our demo.
Go to the WordPress Admin > Tools > Import and click WordPress as displayed in image below.
At 1st time you need to install WordPress importer plugin
Once installed you need to activate the plugin and run the importer.
Select the XML file from demo_content folder in downloaded package that you have downloaded from themeforest.
- Wordpress Admin >> Pages >> Add New
- Note some cofigs for page:
Note this is example, you can also note it in our other themes.
- Use visual composer to create content for page. You can find documetation bellow.
Step 1 – Navigate to Settings > Reading.
The options panel is home to all of the theme's extensive configuration options. To view the panel, navigate to 'Theme Options' in the left-hand menu. Here you have the ability to alter many core aspects that make up how your theme looks and behaves. Any of the options that have some ambiguity to them conviently have descriptions to explain their purpose.
Note: You have to Disable "Demo Mode" in Redux Framework like bellow image:
The First: You should refer to work settings: here
Step 1: Create Categories.
Work >> Categories >> Insert Name field
Step 2: Create Work.
Work >> Add new slide >> Insert some fields:
Featured Image: This image will display in work detail
Thumbnail image: This image will display at fronend like beside image. The size of thumbnail defined in theme options
Lightbox image: This is lightbox image.
Height image: Define 2 height type: This defined in theme options
You can read detail here: http://vc.wpbakery.com/
Note: If you want to auto update Visual Composer, you have to purchase "Regular License" at codecanyon (http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431) then update info in settings of Visual Composer:
This is code
<div class="contact"> <div class="col-md-4"> [text* your-name id:name placeholder "Name ..."] </div> <div class="col-md-4"> [email* your-email id:email placeholder "Email ..."] </div> <div class="col-md-4"> [text your-subject id:subject placeholder "Subject ..."] </div> <div class="col-md-12"> [textarea* your-message id:comments placeholder "Comments ..."] </div> <div class="col-md-4 col-md-push-4"> <div class="form-submit"> [submit id:submit "Send message"] </div> </div> </div>
The theme is compatible with WPML plugin, thus can be translated into multiple languages. Follow this link for guide. You can also use POEdit plugin for translation.
Codestyling Localization is a good alternative for POEdit. It also works with .po/.mo files and is very easy to use.
- Step 1: Click 'Add Element' button will display popup. Click to choose Row Element
- Step 2: Click 'Edit this row' button to display
- Step3 : Click 'Save Changes' button